We are happy to speak to your audience on the following subjects:
– Empirically based guidance to assist in your cultivation of heart and mind towards happiness and freedom.
– An empirically based approach that reveals mind is not the brain.
– The Placebo effect and how beliefs can affect our physical health and body.
– How to rewire our brain and train our mind into happiness
– The psychology of love, and insights into marriage and romantic relationships
– Do we have Free Will? A neuroscience perspective
– A mindfulness based approach to stress and emotional regulation
– Regulating craving and addictions
– Boosting positive emotions and joy in life.
– How to overcome anger
“Thanks again, I had no idea you guys existed – and I am so glad you turned up at Nollamarra with such interesting talks!” Carol Irvin
“Loved your talk,” Karen Malcom
“Just wanted to say thanks for the presentation last night, really enjoyed it and lucky the centre is there and is open to hosting different speakers. So cool. “ Liam
“Thank you for sharing your knowledge and interesting insights on Friday. I really enjoyed the talk.” Anne Becker
“Thank you for the awesome talk last night. I found it particularly interesting and useful. Great job guys”. Ben
Wellness Day June 2014
ATO: July 2014, Mindfulness Workshop (Australian Tax Office)
Bowra O’Dea: June 2014 at Bowra O’Dea Mindfulness training sessions
Michael Percy speaking at the Ajahn Brahm Gala at Hyatt Regency, Perth, August 2014
Michael Percy presentation during weekend retreat August 2014
Michael teaching at Australian Tax Office Perth
Michael Percy facilitating a guided meditation at Solomon’s Cafe
Mike speaking at annual conference for Department of Child Protection and Family Services, Perth
Dania presenting at Weekend Retreat on mindfulness, relaxation and neurobiology
Michael Percy presenting on Mindfulness at Work
Creaney Education Support Centre for students with Special Needs
Michael teaching corporate mindfulness at Vorian Agency, West Perth
At Bodhi Tree Bookstore and Cafe – Presentation on “Understanding the brain to boost your happiness”